Sword Apak has over 30 years' experience in providing specialist financial systems to the asset-based finance and retail banking sectors. Their market leading wholesale and floor-planning application offers unrivalled functionality to major financial institutions worldwide. Sword Apak is also renowned for its expertise in developing and integrating core back and front office banking software, with live operations throughout the Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Europe. As part of the Sword Group, Sword Apak has access to a global infrastructure of offices and hosting facilities in 37 countries, providing financial institutions with local presence as well as flexible software-as-a-service and in-house delivery options to support their worldwide funding operations. Sword Apak is ISO 27001 and ISO 90001 accredited.
Sword Apak needed to improve the reliability, security, scalability and interoperability of its operating system while reducing TCO. It also wanted to ensure that the system was adequately supported to meet its business needs.
The LinuxIT project team recommended, planned and delivered Sword Apak's system choice, Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) – a securely hosted Linux environment – as their new OS. Sword Apak also chose LinuxIT Support Service, for full level support and peace of mind. Some 60 Servers are covered under our Support Service.
At the core of these ITIL compliant services are incident management and request handling to help maintain an optimised platform at all times.
By selecting Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Sword Apak benefited from:
- Reduced TCO
- Enhanced interoperability
- System scalability supporting business growth
- The ability to exploit new technologies
- Being able to meet compliance requirements
- Reduced system risk.
LinuxIT Support Service enabled Sword Apak to:
- Reduce system support costs
- Free up their IT resources
- Confidently predict future monthly costs for system management
- Access 24/7, all year round support
- Manage and protect their non-mission critical servers effectively
- Reduce business exposure of IT system risk
- Focus the IT team on core activity of achieving system peak performance
- Take advantage of LinuxIT specialist skills
- Eliminate downtime
- Pre-empt server system problems before they occur
- Have a complete, constant and scalable service solution to server support.
Discover how open computing could benefit your organisation. Book Your Free Consultation or call LinuxIT on 0844 273 1625.