Smoothwall is an internet security product based upon the Linux operating system.
The project began in 2000 to create a Linux distribution that could convert a redundant PC into a hardened internet firewall device. Twelve years on, this firewall and web filtering solution is a fully fledged security package.
Incorporating its own security-hardened GNU/Linux operating system and an easy to use web interface, Smoothwall offers:
- Guardian Web Security, delivering an integrated, secure and easily manageable system that puts you in control of web security
- Guardian Web Filter, using Dynamic Content Analysis for the real time breakdown of the content, context and construction of every web page requested
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) appliances that deliver convenient and robust network security, in conjunction with integrated Guardian Web Filter and Email Security
- Dynamic content filtering
- Email Security products that protect your mail servers and users
- Secure Web Gateway (SWG) appliances that place you in control of AUP and web security
To find out more about Smoothwall, please visit their website.
Discover how open computing could benefit your organisation. Book Your Free Consultation or call LinuxIT on 0844 273 1625.