Nagios is the industry standard for infrastructure monitoring and enables organisations to monitor, identify and resolve problems within an IT infrastructure before they can occur and have a disruptive, or even catastrophic, effect on critical business processes.
This powerful tool reduces downtime and provides many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive IT Infrastructure Monitoring - monitoring of all mission-critical infrastructure components – including applications, services, operating systems, network protocols, systems metrics and network infrastructure
- Visibility - providing a central view of your entire IT operations network and business processes, via powerful dashboards and at-a-glance access to monitoring information and third-party data
- Awareness - alerts are sent to IT staff, business stakeholders and end users via email or SMS, providing outage details so they can start resolving issues immediately
- Proactive Planning - automated, integrated trending and capacity planning graphs allow organisations to plan for infrastructure upgrades before legacy systems begin to fail
- Ease of Use - configuration wizards guide users through the process of monitoring new devices, services, and applications – all without the need to understand complex monitoring concepts
- Extendable Architecture - multiple APIs provide for simple integration with in-house and third-party applications. Custom interface and add-on development is available to best meet an organisation's specific needs.
To find out more about Nagios, visit their website.
Discover how open computing could benefit your organisation. Book Your Free Consultation or call LinuxIT on 0844 273 1625.